Muerte - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Urban Mint - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Sci-Fi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Koi Koi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Soz again...

I just seem to excuse myself lately. I had another contract coming my way for another book, so I've been busy with that. I am still working on getting that tutorial finished. Here's a little taste of what the subject is going to be:


Still allot of work to be done. But I am really enjoying all this. I wish I had more time for it though. With Uni and random freelance work it is pretty hard to find enough time for personal projects. I have never enjoyed art as much as I do now though. The massive improvement I've had in my art lately has made me very focused on becoming better and better. I continuously try new techniques out and try to push myself a little bit further.

So anyway, I hope to have my first tutorial up in a few weeks. If not you can kill me for it ;) lol

/Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment