Muerte - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Urban Mint - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Sci-Fi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Koi Koi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Third contract...

So a few days ago I finished my third contract in about 2 months. They have all been for the same company, but I have really enjoyed freelancing and I am slowly drifting into becoming a full-time freelance artist more and more. My art have become something else lately. I see so many open doors and for once in my life I know exactly which ones to take.

I am on a 3D computer animation course, that I do love. But I don't think that is where my heart is at. I spend more time drawing than doing work. I don't know if this is good or bad lol... I will finish my degree though. And I will be very proud for doing so. A degree is always good to have with you, and maybe that will open even more doors.



I will have some new art coming up in a few days time. Mainly pre-production work for my student centred project. It will be something you haven't seen from me before so I hope you're looking forward to that.

Until then, take care!

/Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment