Muerte - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Urban Mint - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Sci-Fi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Koi Koi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Sunday 6 March 2011

Daily Deviation

So today I've had my first daily deviation. It's amazing. I feel so happy and it is all down to Ceri recommending me. It is wierd to have allot of attention but it also give me the drive and inspiration to create more and more, I just can't get enough of drawing at the moment. Both good and bad I guess, because I got allot of uni work on as well and it does suffer from my drawing addiction. But there is no way I could stop drawing since that is what I love most.

Anyway this is my pride of joy:


I've also been doodeling a bit in photoshop. Sometimes it's just nice to go wild and not be so picky about the details and this is what comes out of that:


/Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment