Muerte - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Urban Mint - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Sci-Fi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More Koi Koi - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Saturday 27 August 2011

It's been a while again so I thought I'd update you on what's new. At the moment I am struggeling to be productive. I have a bunch of uni work that I have to get started with, but I can't find the motivation to. I haven't had ANY money for a week now and it sucks. It is crazy how not having any money can drag you down so much. No inspiration and no motivation.

I have a good idea for my major project this year though, and that is great, since I was really struggeling with coming up with something good. I will tell you more about it when I have some more pictures and a lica reel sorted.
Here's what I've been up to lately:

When I camped with my boyfriend up in the Brecon Beacons in June and July this is what I drew. I had to draw like crazy to keep sane ;)




More to come soon!

Love

Emz

No comments:

Post a Comment